- 1999 - The date of creation. Atomspectrans JSC was established under the Order of the Ministry for Atomic Energy of Russia as a state enterprise acting as a single authorized industrial enterprise for transportation of radioactive materials and their products by different transport modes.
- 2001 - Execution of obligations in frame of Customer’ international commercial contracts
- 2005 - Implementation of Automatic System of Security Transportation
- 2011 - The reconstruction of facilities and the reform of the transport infrastructure for the nuclear industry
- 2014-2018 - Creation of branches, departments & representative offices of “Atomspectrans”, JSC throughout the Russian Federation
- 2020 – Further development.
To date, Atomspectrans JSC consists of 6 Branches, 9 Subdivisions, 14 Representative Offices at the railway department-branches of the Russian Railways JSC, enabling prompt support of the transport process of the enterprises of the Rosatom State Corporation in full compliance with the requirements of the federal and industry-specific norms and rules.
The Company has own transport fleet and Automatic Transport Security System (ATSS) for safe transportation, that results in fulfilment of all requests of our Customers under full control of supply chain.
In order to develop and improve the efficiency of organization of transportation of radioactive materials, a new Target Program "Development of the transport infrastructure of special transportation of Rosatom State Corporation for the period of 2021-2025 and beyond" was approved by the Order of the Rosatom State Corporation on December 14, 2020. It continues work initiated within the framework of the Target Program "Structural reform of transport support and development of industrial transport infrastructure" of 2010.Our experience is our achievement!
Vehicles and cars (399 pcs.)
Railway transport (631 pcs.)
Your application has been accepted, and it will be submitted to our specialists for consideration in the near future.
Something went wrong, try again later.